Unable to download / upload records

Technical support for DSJ3.
pms70

Unable to download / upload records

Post by pms70 »

Always when I try to download the actual world records (also automatically)I get the errormessage "Unexpected internal error". Even if i try to up-/download my personal records, i get this error.

I tried to turn off my personal firewall and my antivirus program, but it always happens.
I also installed it completly new, but the errormessage remains.

It worked to download records until approx. May 2007. After that i tried to play again in October and from this time on, i always get this error.

Any idea or solution?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to download / upload records

Post by Jussi Koskela »

pms70 wrote:Always when I try to download the actual world records (also automatically)I get the errormessage "Unexpected internal error". Even if i try to up-/download my personal records, i get this error.

I tried to turn off my personal firewall and my antivirus program, but it always happens.
I also installed it completly new, but the errormessage remains.

It worked to download records until approx. May 2007. After that i tried to play again in October and from this time on, i always get this error.

Any idea or solution?
I haven't heard of this kind of problem before. If it just broke suddenly then the problem could be some third party software is messing things up.
pms70

found it

Post by pms70 »

After one hard day of testing i found the "evil" program. It is Cyber Patrol that causes this kind of error.