invalid file : User File\Team Cup\Hills.cfg

Technical support for DSJ3.
snodig

Post by snodig »

hello, trying to figure out a weird problem..

this is the message i get when trying to run the game, black screen like normal, 5 sec, then just that.. cant access the game any more

now, ive tried reinstalling, deleting evrything, reinstalling again, but it still persist..

it turned up from out of nowhere and i have problems understanding why a reinstall wont fix it.. anyone have any ideas here? :roll:
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: invalid file : User File\Team Cup\Hills.cfg

Post by Jussi Koskela »

snodig wrote:hello, trying to figure out a weird problem..

this is the message i get when trying to run the game, black screen like normal, 5 sec, then just that.. cant access the game any more

now, ive tried reinstalling, deleting evrything, reinstalling again, but it still persist..

it turned up from out of nowhere and i have problems understanding why a reinstall wont fix it.. anyone have any ideas here? :roll:
Sounds like the file is broken for some reason. You have to delete it manually. Uninstall/reinstall won't work because uninstall removes only the static game files.
snodig

Post by snodig »

i used the latest windowsbackup and it sorted itself

but i deleted the folder manually also, after the reinstall, cause i figured the prooblem could be as you explained, but when it reinstalled, the same problem was there..

anyway, first time im glad for these autofeatures, the backup from before it happened seemed to fix it...

thanks for the help, have a brilliant day :)