Vikersund HS 230 or 225?

General discussion about DSJ4.
EyTschej

Re: Vikersund HS 230 or 225?

Post by EyTschej »

On another board I heard that Hofer is supposed (!) to have said that they wanted to adjust the hill a bit so that the flying curve will be lower, because most jumpers had difficulties with long jumps. I find that irritating because most jumpers didn't jump far last season - which was mainly because the flying curve was too low for most jumpers. They are definitely changing something, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what exactly they are changing. I would rather expect them to adjust the table so that the flying curve will be a bit higher so that more jumpers can actually fly instead of just jump. Making the already very low flying curve even lower would result more in a downhilling world championship rather than a ski flying world championship ...
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Jokkebaglo98

Re: Vikersund HS 230 or 225?

Post by Jokkebaglo98 »

skiflyer11 wrote:
Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 wrote:
skiflyer11 wrote:no i think they are working on a bigger hill right now in vikersund
because thats not right

pffffffff just visit the facebook page of vikersund :idea:

yeah its rigtht,they are upgrading the hilll right now.I live just 50 km away from Vikersund.I have been there and ask what they do,and they said that they upgrading the hill with 5-8 meters.