Help with Registration of New Version

Technical support for DSJ3.
Tim

Help with Registration of New Version

Post by Tim »

HI, I bought the full version a little more than a year ago. Today, I downloaded the latest version because the hill records were not loading and it told me to download the current version. So I did that and now I cannot access the hills with entering the registration key and stuff. DO I have to repurchase DS3 to be able to access the full game? or can you give me a new registgration key because I do not have my old one.

Thanks

Tim

timrpack@gmail.com
Tim
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with Registration of New Version

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Tim wrote:DO I have to repurchase DS3 to be able to access the full game? or can you give me a new registgration key because I do not have my old one.
You only need to register once to get access to all versions of DSJ3. I just resent you your old registration key via email.
BogaxD

Post by BogaxD »

[quote="Tim"]HI, I bought the full version a little more than a year ago. Today, I downloaded the latest version because the hill records were not loading and it told me to download the current version. So I did that and now I cannot access the hills with entering the registration key and stuff. DO I have to repurchase DS3 to be able to access the full game? or can you give me a new registgration key because I do not have my old one.

Yes, i have the same problem.. :/
I dont have the register key any more..

My name on the game and register name is Nils Boga,
But that is my grand father, so
can you send it to my e mail?
Bogaboy93@hotmai.com
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

BogaxD wrote: I dont have the register key any more..

My name on the game and register name is Nils Boga,
But that is my grand father, so
can you send it to my e mail?
Bogaboy93@hotmai.com
I resent the registration key to the original email address given in the order. If you don't have access to that email address any more, please send your details about the order to sales@mediamond.fi. If they match I will resend you the registration key to a different email address.
BogaxD

Post by BogaxD »

Okei, now i have sent you e-mail ,
But can you answer fast ?
Dont have 2 much time now..
Have to go to training.