No RTL SKISPRINGEN 2008

General discussion about DSJ3.
sunset_rider

No RTL SKISPRINGEN 2008

Post by sunset_rider »

As far as I can see there will be no "renewed" RTL Skisprigen 2008 this year. The last years the current versions offered nothing more than the version of the year before. So 49games obviuosly decided not to release a 2008 version instead of investing much money to program a really new game.

DSJ is with that the last quality Skijumping simulation left.
Vik

Post by Vik »

But I miss new patch... So, now wintertime starts -> time for new version! Hope, Jussi is working on it...
Bernhard Birkeland

Post by Bernhard Birkeland »

for me, this is great news! Actually nothing happend in that game. And to create a totally new game on ps3, would be great!
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

@Bernhard: You have probably read that paypal holds the tv rights of all DSV events, such as all German Skijumping events as well as both first jumpings of the "4 Schanzen Tournee" (Oberstdorf/ Garmisch Partenkirchen). However, RTl decided to discontinue the skijumping TV program. Thats why noone really knows if and how much skijumping will be wachtable on TV this winter. As far as I read some sponsors of the Tournee have not yet signed the contracts or have totally jumped off.

There will be NO new version of RTL Skispringen. 49games programmed only a sparsely updated version of Wintersports 2008.