my idea !

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
kaka95

Post by kaka95 »

Nice idea but... I have to say agin - would anybody takes care about patterns of helmet? I agree with alexander - it's not a priority.
Ascot

Post by Ascot »

kaka95 wrote:Nice idea but... I have to say agin - would anybody takes care about patterns of helmet? I agree with alexander - it's not a priority.
?
skiflyer11

Post by skiflyer11 »

kaka95 wrote:Nice idea but... I have to say agin - would anybody takes care about patterns of helmet? I agree with alexander - it's not a priority.
yes but it would look so cool 8)

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
kaka95

Post by kaka95 »

Ascot wrote:
?
I tried to explain that helmets aren't most important in this game. Let Jussi make a good game, then we might complain about graphics. :D
Ascot

Post by Ascot »

kaka95 wrote:
Ascot wrote:
?
I tried to explain that helmets aren't most important in this game. Let Jussi make a good game, then we might complain about graphics. :D
Yes :D
skiflyer11

Re: my idea !

Post by skiflyer11 »

mario123456783 wrote:my idea for helmet

so jussi is it possible to make it?

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I would say that this causes too much work compared to the benefit at this point. There are also very many different coloring schemes for the helmets, so there's not that much point to base them all on one sponsor's design.
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

we got 2 colored clothes so lets have fun with them for a while ;) helmets can be done someday else when there's nothing more to do :)