The game is too fast

General discussion about DSJ3.
paolo calosci

The game is too fast

Post by paolo calosci »

Don't you think that this game at normal speed is a little too fast, expeccially before the jump?

I wait for your feelings!

Paolo
Thomas

Re: The game is too fast

Post by Thomas »

paolo calosci wrote:Don't you think that this game at normal speed is a little too fast, expeccially before the jump?

I wait for your feelings!

Paolo
It probably is too fast if you're used to slowmo, but for me it's perfect. If it was easy (slower) then the online competition wouldn't be as interesting.
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

mhm..that is true...on-line must be on that speed...my opinion...but for records,the longest jumps,perfect jumps...could be slower...not -10 or so...just about -2...-3 and it would be great...

I can jump on whatever speed...not kind of...I can't jump on this speed...and my results are very good without slo-mo...but if you know,you can jump further,nicer,you want that...when you taste it once...you are not setisfited with 10 m shorther jump....or so...btw:like replay of good jump on tv...little slowed..and nice watched...becouse you can't compare real speed and speed on computer...it is different way...for me is more realistic...to jump on just little slower game play...and jump very nice jump...and then watch it on little faster...that is realistic for me...good jump made on slower...and than look it in normal speed...isn't it nice...