Different wind for some of the jumpers online?

General discussion about DSJ3.
Ivelak

Post by Ivelak »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Henning wrote:Agree with Tomas in the fact to set the waiting time back to 10 seconds and that's just again a little step more to realiscm :D

If I remember correctly, the 15 seconds starting light is still as official as the 10 seconds one even though it's not commonly used right now. I'll have to consider changing to 10 seconds mode.
I prefer to 15 seconds. :D
Henning

Post by Henning »

Jussi didn't know that with the tab-function. gotta try xD
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
philipez wrote:1. The initial wind conditions are pretty similar for those players who according to the ski jumping rules would be jumping one after another (just like in reality). After the initialization the wind is updated randomly.
oooh ... i thought the starting wind is the same for each player ... but in this case (the starting wind for the best and the worst player in a competition may vary a lot) i would prefer: SAME starting wind for everyone and only random wind change after the hill is shown ...
Olinku

Post by Olinku »

Torsten wrote: ... i thought the starting wind is the same for each player ... but in this case (the starting wind for the best and the worst player in a competition may vary a lot) i would prefer: SAME starting wind for everyone and only random wind change after the hill is shown ...
I think the same and agree totaly... ;)