(world) records || change name after record

General discussion about DSJ4.
germanEAGLE

(world) records || change name after record

Post by germanEAGLE »

i am used to jump with the real name of the athletes. if i set a new (world) record, for example as Thomas Morgenstern. is it possible to change the name morgenstern to my own real name? sorry for my bad english. :roll:
Metsi

Re: (world) records || change name after record

Post by Metsi »

germanEAGLE wrote:i am used to jump with the real name of the athletes. if i set a new (world) record, for example as Thomas Morgenstern. is it possible to change the name morgenstern to my own real name? sorry for my bad english. :roll:
When u buy the full version you register your real name as your player. Then you can assign any other jumper name to you registered player name so all the records are displayed with registered name :)

|Hope that's clear :)
germanEAGLE

Post by germanEAGLE »

that is clear. but what if i want to see the real names of the jumpers in-game on the record list? That's impossible, right?
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

it is imbossilbe, only if you dont real life jumper...

there are some and also someone Severin...
...Selection in progress...
Dragoniasty

Post by Dragoniasty »

maybe a little offtopic i registred game today and play a little but my name isnt and ranking on website , i need to w8 some time or do something?
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Dragoniasty : you must submit these from you registering player, player which you hawe make these jumps... no effect unreg named players.

sudmit it from in personall records, if you any...
...Selection in progress...
Dragoniasty

Post by Dragoniasty »

i got "registred Player" whit my name in game so ..;/ dont know what els i can do

in settings there is also network option
"Use HTTP proxy server for transffering hill records"
there is place to put some Ip? but its empty and below is
port at 80

i cant upload or download ant hills record its says " faild to download hill records check youre network connetction" but my network its all fine ...

sorry for bad english and plz help ty :)
Schnitzel

Re: (world) records || change name after record

Post by Schnitzel »

germanEAGLE wrote:i am used to jump with the real name of the athletes. if i set a new (world) record, for example as Thomas Morgenstern. is it possible to change the name morgenstern to my own real name? sorry for my bad english. :roll:
Hey, i think you could create some unregistered players like T. Morgenstern, M. Schmitt Kamil Stoch...

then you have to apply those players to the wright jumper. Thats what i did in the beginnings of DSJ3. But you wont be able to send the records to the mediamond website.

--
Hills won in WC: 43
germanEAGLE

Post by germanEAGLE »

and there is no chance to change the name afterwards?