It's still possible to cheat in DSJ4...

General discussion about DSJ4.
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

I can see:
140 in Lahti
150 in Lille'
...in about 1-2 weeks ;)
Let's hope i will be the first one haha :)
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Severin wrote:And Eytschei, online records are definitely no solution because not everybody wants to/can jump online...
It's all about choice. When someone wants to make a slowdown competition for the offline records, then so be it. When someone wants to make a competition for an online record in online mode, so be it. Everyone can make the choice he or she prefers. But in order to so, the options for making this choice need to be provided.

Besides: Shouldn't there be new features in a new game? So far, only graphics and physics are new, but we haven't had a single new game feature. Online records would be awesome especially because they would happen during online competitions with other players around. Jumping a new hill record "with audience" would add to the fun. At least it would so for me ... but only theoretically: Before having such fun, I would have to jump an online hill record, of course. And that would be fairly difficult due to random wind and, of course, the other players who might jump just that one or two centimeters further ;)
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Krzysztof Niechcial

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

Metsi wrote:I can see:
140 in Lahti
150 in Lille'
...in about 1-2 weeks ;)
Metsi, record's will be reset i'm sure.. Must be released new version without slowdown available
HexTheRex

Heh

Post by HexTheRex »

I'm proud that your slowdown systems and tools don't work on my computer! XD
- Heikki Haikonen
- Age 19
- Never used cheating

DSJ2:
- Total Length: 5260,23

DSJ3:
- Total Length 7795,67 (Finnish Record, World 4th)
- 15 Finnish records
- F3 view

DSJ4:
- Total Length 1271,97
- Online rating 1756 (WR!!!)

DSJ SuperTotal: 14326,69m
Nik0-91

Post by Nik0-91 »

136.42 in Lahti without cheating. It could been even better. I just had awesome winds. 8)
http://rapidshare.com/files/444097892/L ... ttinen.rpl
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Krzysztof Niechcial wrote:
Metsi wrote:I can see:
140 in Lahti
150 in Lille'
...in about 1-2 weeks ;)
Metsi, record's will be reset i'm sure.. Must be released new version without slowdown available
I know but still it's worth to get the angles and positions right before the full version ;) And to set some records (i don't think many ppl jump with slowdowns) so we know how hard should we try when the full is available ;)