give away

General discussion about DSJ3.
sw2001

give away

Post by sw2001 »

can one give away online days to others?

for NOTHING

reason:

they kick you for no reason (and even if there is a reason - its not right .... why not? I paid for that shit and than I get kicked ............ keep that crap!!!!!!!! It's even not worth to sue you a.. h....

PS .......... already uninstalled
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

You got kicked, as in the other users voted you off? This very rarely happens. Only twice have I seen someone get kicked, and it was because they weren't there. They'd left withouth logging off, so they stole a lot of time by just letting the timer run for every jump. Imo, these people should be auto-kicked.

So, did you get kicked or did you just lose connection to the server? Maybe the problem lies within your computer/isp.
sw2001

Post by sw2001 »

Thomas wrote:You got kicked, as in the other users voted you off? This very rarely happens. Only twice have I seen someone get kicked, and it was because they weren't there. They'd left withouth logging off, so they stole a lot of time by just letting the timer run for every jump. Imo, these people should be auto-kicked.

So, did you get kicked or did you just lose connection to the server? Maybe the problem lies within your computer/isp.
Doesnt really matter anywayl I dumped that stupid game already.

It's gone
sw2001

Post by sw2001 »

[quote="Thomas"]You got kicked, as in the other users voted you off? This very rarely happens. Only twice have I seen someone get kicked, and it was because they weren't there. They'd left withouth logging off, so they stole a lot of time by just letting the timer run for every jump. Imo, these people should be auto-kicked.
yes I got kicked, rarely or not. just cos I sayd I give that suspiscious account away. for nothing. that was the point where that fin mafia kicked in.
EDIT: ok 30 or something dollarls lost lol that doesnt really matter. what matters is ....... you buy a game and then everybody can kick you. that's the point!!!! everybody!!! you understand? everybody!!! shall I repeat?
I have to edit again ................ that's really redicolous
Last edited by sw2001 on 10 Mar 2007, 14:19, edited 2 times in total.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I don't know how many people were in that room, but if it was 20+ and half of those actually voted for you to be kicked, then something tells me that you deserved it.
sw2001

Post by sw2001 »

Thomas wrote:I don't know how many people were in that room, but if it was 20+ and half of those actually voted for you to be kicked, then something tells me that you deserved it.
who asked you anyway
I mean it's redicolous, you pay for that shit and everybody can kick you

doesnt mean that I want my money back ............... you can keep it .......... forever!
and hopefully you get lucky with it
Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

No, its democracy,if you got kicked, you deserved it. Noone gets kicked without doing anything.
Vik

Post by Vik »

You can only kick someone, if the majority of the players which are at the same moment with you online, vote for it. If 20 players, so 10 have to vote for a kick. And this happens only if you did something, others don't like to....

I can't understand you.... :oops: