Hiils Creator

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ3.
emiilo

Hiils Creator

Post by emiilo »

Hi, to vary the game could use a program to create your own hill, then everyone would be able to create its own jumps and the game would be slower bored.
Greetings from Polish

I do not know the English language is translated by google translator
The following gives the text in my native language:
Cześć, do urozmaicenia gry przydałby się program do tworzenia własnych skoczni, wtedy każdy mógł by sobie stworzyć własną skocznie i gra by się wolniej nudziła.
Pozdrowienia z Polski

Ja nie umiem języka angielskiego przetłumaczyłem to za pomocą tłumacza google
doubleffect

Post by doubleffect »

Cześć, do urozmaicenia gry przydałby się program do tworzenia własnych skoczni, wtedy każdy mógł by sobie stworzyć własną skocznie i gra by się wolniej nudziła.
Hi, to diversify playing one could use a program to create his/her own hills, then everyone could create his/her own hill and the game would get boring slower.

= = =

I agree, I also postulated it in some thread devoted to discussion on Deluxe Ski Jump 4 solutions. Deluxe Ski Jump 3 had its premiere over 2 years ago (I guess) and even with 40 hills, it's quite repetitive.

I don't know how programming language used would allow implementation of such a tool. To have a hill, you need to set a few values - run-up distance, run-up angle, threshold height, threshold angle, landing zone angle, K-point, HS-point etc. and it all must work together. But it's definitely possible in the game, it all depends on the creator's will to program it, it takes more time for the game to be released. And I guess we really need some update because of wind and gate point system (and here's another thing or even two - wind is unrealistic in DSJ3 but even if it's supposed to stay that way in DSJ4 we need points for wind, otherwise it's not fair-play, and the other thing is being able to set the starting gate - online lists of records doesn't have to suffer from this, they may be expressed in points now instead of meters).
DSJ3 Personal best: 314.0m (Slovenia)
DSJ4 Personal best: 196.5m (Planica) (what a great jump that was!...)
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

I Disagree. because: how program knows which hill and records list is go wery unfair!
...Selection in progress...