Air - Working Skis

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ3.
Roman Fendt

Air - Working Skis

Post by Roman Fendt »

I Know that there are aleready some posts about this topic, but I think this is very important. The skis should move more during flight in DSJ4, like in reality.
If there are very bad conditions they should go very instabile some times, it would be very funny and realistic to look at....
WATCH--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4S9rFSzGeI
I know that such a jump is very rare, but it will be great if the skis would work during flight.
And they should flap down if the jump is pressed too much and backwind will appear.
If you dont know what I mean---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P-Ek9egY6U (first 2 jumps) Hard but realistic....
Whatever, it would be great ...
Thanks
Last edited by Roman Fendt on 14 Apr 2010, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

That's pretty much what you are going to see.
Roman Fendt

Post by Roman Fendt »

I know that it never will be possible to pruduce a WONDER GAME wich satisfies every wish from every player, thats not the point, I just wanna try to help you improving the game. I think it will be great anyway, even when its hard to get it better than DSJ3, anyway.
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Hmm well.. i JUST cannt wait!
...Selection in progress...
Roman Fendt

Post by Roman Fendt »

I know that it never will be possible to pruduce a WONDER GAME wich satisfies every players wish, thats not the point, I just wanna try to help you improving the game. I think it will be great anyway, even when its hard to get it better than DSJ3...
Ahonen

Post by Ahonen »

Is it possible to simulate different brands/kinds of skis with changing aerodynamic behaviours like in reality? :)