New parallel top jumpers list

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
Kresimir

New parallel top jumpers list

Post by Kresimir »

Hi to everybody! Most of you don't know me. I'm a little bit older DSJ 3 player (from 2005). I had a preety good jumps before. Before I used a x-speed tools (on xp), but no slower than 1.7. Slower time destroy the beauty of a jumping. I,m not that active on forum, but recently I started to read the topics here, and all the mess with so called cheaters. I actualy don't care much about them, but of course, as everybody here I don't like that somebody ruin my efforts for better results. I have a prpoposition (if possible to achieve that) for a new (parallel list of best results (lets call it parallel verified list of best jumps). For example every result in top 100 jump on each hill must be "verified" by sending the replay to somebody or here on forum who will check the jumps if it's done properly (by this I mean without using bugs or slo-mo). This is a very big job and require a lot of time (which unfortunately I don't have). I will first send all of my replays to anybody who will be interesting in taking this big job and responsibility.
Thank you all for reading this and of course have a lot of fun with DSJ :)
Krzysztof Stuchlik

Post by Krzysztof Stuchlik »

Yes its Great Idea:)
*****Shahen*****
Never to retreat, never to surrender!
Slovenia HS281 -320,90 m (World Record)

http://www.shahendsj.aaf.pl