Waldemar Brykalski

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
Domin

Post by Domin »

JUSSI
I dont mean slowdown but bug. You have emails all registered players co you can ask for replay to check it. Then you will know is there any bug or not.
IS IT BIG PROBLEM?
---------------------------------------------
Dominik Domin Machowiak
Krzysztof Stuchlik

Post by Krzysztof Stuchlik »

JUSSI
I dont mean slowdown but bug. You have emails all registered players co you can ask for replay to check it. Then you will know is there any bug or not.
IS IT BIG PROBLEM

We don't stop!!!
*****Shahen*****
Never to retreat, never to surrender!
Slovenia HS281 -320,90 m (World Record)

http://www.shahendsj.aaf.pl
Severin

Post by Severin »

I don't think that is a help at all ...
Bjørn Andre

Post by Bjørn Andre »

JUSSI
IS IT BIG PROBLEM
banan123

Post by banan123 »

JUSSI
IS IT BIG PROBLEM
Bjørn Andre

Post by Bjørn Andre »

:x
Jussi. Do something with the CHEATERS!!!!
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

i dont think that helps either. But what helps ;)
Severin

Post by Severin »

It helps not to overreact and to stay calm until Jussi has found a solution... ;)
In spite of all the work you put in your records (propably in contrast to Jav. Pfl. and Bry.) it's still a game...

And I don't think that Jussi wants a dirty hack or whatsoever, perhaps he's already working on a solution to ban the use of slowdown completely...

and to the online records thing:
Slowdown is only possible on Win98, right? Than IF some players must be left out from the record list, why not the ones with Win98? Who uses it today? I think it would be more players who don't play online...
-=Martin=-

Post by -=Martin=- »

*lol*

He did it... he has all 40 World Reords now... :evil: :roll:
waldibe1 wrote:I had better results in ver 1.5 so theese aren't my best. onkelsmerte you are sure I am spending all my free time playing dsj3 and lately got much of free time and thats why i got those scores. If you want my replays I can send them to your e-mail ( post it in this topic ) My e-mail waldibe1@tlen.pl ( Dla polskojezycznych trening czyni mistrza a ja juz skacze w to od poczatku istnienia dsj - powolutku zblizam sie do swoich dawnych wynikow, ktore sa zdecydowanie lepsze :D )
Waldemar, are you believing yourself what you are saying? :lol:
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Btw, I am very happy that I am not CZE or POL player because atm I can do national record. I hope that never comes FIN cheater... :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Pasi84fin

Post by Pasi84fin »

Jose_Bach wrote:Btw, I am very happy that I am not CZE or POL player because atm I can do national record. I hope that never comes FIN cheater... :)
I believe that wont come :) and i have chance break fin records
Nik0-91

Post by Nik0-91 »

I just registered on these forums. I always thought that world records owners are really pro players. Everything was bull**it. :( Anyway I have never cheated and now I know that my recors are not so bad. 8)
Roman Fendt

Brykalski

Post by Roman Fendt »

I think I found the slowdown bug....
If you kepp ESCAPE pressed while playing the Exit window will appear and dissappear very quickly but it´s still possible to control the jumper.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brykalski

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Roman Fendt wrote:I think I found the slowdown bug....
If you kepp ESCAPE pressed while playing the Exit window will appear and dissappear very quickly but it´s still possible to control the jumper.
The game still runs at the same speed if you do that.
Roman Fendt

Post by Roman Fendt »

yep, sorry you´re right, it was just imagination bacause of the take off delay....