Which Camara View do you use ??

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
shaking

Which Camara View do you use ??

Post by shaking »

I have a question which Cam View do you use for jumping.

I think the jump is hard in the F1 View but for the position it is much better than F2 for example.

I raise the question because I am soo bad .. I want to have 1000 points again .. :-)
Jericho

Re: Which Camara View do you use ??

Post by Jericho »

I use F2.
But i think the majority of the players use F1.
I use F2 because I think I have more controll of the skies and the jumpers movements in the air that way.
Only in Austria I use F1, because of the damn tree :evil:
but I switch to F2 while I am in the air...

keep practising and 1000 is a piece of cake...

Jericho
Ralph K.

Post by Ralph K. »

As Jericho wrote, it is much more important for me to control the jumper in the air which is quite hard in the F1 view. Therefore I use F2. After a hard training you will know how to take-off in this view.
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

This has been discussed before in this forum, and there are different opinions. I stick to what I have claimed earlier:
It's definately a question of either F1 or F2 in my opinion, as they will give you the best view to decide the precise moment for take-off and landing, as well as the best way to judge if you have a good angle between the jumper and the skis throughout the flight. All of this is hard to see in other views.
Whether you should choose F1 or F2 I would say is more a matter of taste. Some will certainly disagree, but there are jumpers here who have become very skilled and successfull with both of those choises.
Personally I jump with F1 only. But I would say: Simply pick the one you feel good with :wink:
shaking

Post by shaking »

Now I use F2 and I make more progress.. I think the take off is a little bit easier for me with this camera angle.. but big hills are still a problem because I think in the air I am not sure which is the bist position of the jumper. But it is getting better and I improved my ranking from 935 up to 975 yesterday..

a few times I was very good placed after the first jump but than most of the times I cannot keep it up .. :-)

still 1000 is my goal to reach ..
Saiko-San

Post by Saiko-San »

Most Time I use F3 but F1 is also good.