Bad telemark points!

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Nice KS! I have got about 5 times 4x20 but never 5x20. I land always with left-button, i cannot that first left then right button -landing :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
sebastian-neumann

Post by sebastian-neumann »

I had 5 x 20 one time online in Italy so I dont have a replay of it. I also use the left button for the landing and I get a lot of 19,5s and 20s.
Krzysztof Stuchlik

Post by Krzysztof Stuchlik »

I had more times but i/m not find replays all :/ But it's really usually for me . Master is Olegman He had many many 5x 20 jumps.
*****Shahen*****
Never to retreat, never to surrender!
Slovenia HS281 -320,90 m (World Record)

http://www.shahendsj.aaf.pl
kuba77321

jak zarejstrować gre deluxe ski jump 3

Post by kuba77321 »

powiesz mi :wink:
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Jussi Koskela wrote: Press both mouse buttons at the same time and keep them down until the end of the takeoff.
"and keep them down". Yes, this I have found out myself after a couple of years :lol: But this is the only place I have been able to find where it is explicitly mentioned by JK as part of the jumping technique. Today, as a few times before, I had a small discussion on the online chat about wether this is the correct technique or not, so maybe it should be stated in the jumping instructions instead of being a little "secret" :wink:
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Grufugl wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote: Press both mouse buttons at the same time and keep them down until the end of the takeoff.
"and keep them down". Yes, this I have found out myself after a couple of years :lol: But this is the only place I have been able to find where it is explicitly mentioned by JK as part of the jumping technique. Today, as a few times before, I had a small discussion on the online chat about wether this is the correct technique or not, so maybe it should be stated in the jumping instructions instead of being a little "secret" :wink:
I'm trying to say it in the instructions as well: "Take off by pushing left and right mouse buttons simultaneously down. Release mouse buttons after the take-off." Maybe it doesn't emphasize it enough that you have to hold them down during the take-off.
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Jussi Koskela wrote:I'm trying to say it in the instructions as well: "Take off by pushing left and right mouse buttons simultaneously down. Release mouse buttons after the take-off." Maybe it doesn't emphasize it enough that you have to hold them down during the take-off.
Maybe not Jussi! I have several times chatted with people who has'nt noticed, that's for sure :wink: