The best jumps in v.1.5

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
Vik

Post by Vik »

I have talked with him... At the time when Sevostyle was founded by Severin Freund, Drazen Feric and Roman Karwat had a total length about 6543,xx m ... and both players were very close to each other in total length...

In my opinion nobody need your criticism here, because the most of them are happy with new version... Show us if you can play 1.6 as good as you have played 1.5, otherwise wait for new version :P :P (maybe in year 2009) :roll: :lol: :lol:
Cvetko Stanisa

Post by Cvetko Stanisa »

Vik wrote:I In my opinion nobody need your criticism here, because the most of them are happy with new version... Show us if you can play 1.6 as good as you have played 1.5, otherwise wait for new version :P :P (maybe in year 2009) :roll: :lol: :lol:
You really don't understand! My jump in Ukraine was on 28.09.2006 5. longest jump ever and, again, with slowdown! And now in only 2 weeks after new version coming somebody is able to jump only 42 cm shorter jump like i before with slowdown. Is this really possible? Jussi say he has no changed phisics of the game. Was slowdown actually only fake, or is here something wrong? Your question was is possible to jump in 1.6 with slowdown on win 98. Don't know, but can't understand some jumps! Realy my last comment....
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

@Cvetko

my jump on UKR 212.31 is totaly crysthal jump,with very good wind(made for Vik's tournament,and could be over 213,if I would land two-footed).who have good skills is able to do that,without x-speed!!my jump on FIN 230.89(could be 233)also crystal jump,when I didn't now what is x-speed!!can you belive that!!!!! I am jumping for second,third time for my score,just becouse of that fuck**** x-speed,and all mistakes!!!at fisrst I was angry becouse of it,becouse all my hard work was nothing(with x-speed I jumped over all my records,just FIN stayed clean,until sevo-style didn't come out)!

I hope now is feir competition,thaht now is nobody cheeting!!!(but i would love to see game slower for -1,but like it is now,it is also good for me,at least it is fair!!!

also I am looking forward,for new version,new hills!!I am fed up of this hills,but they still keeping me in the game :D and that is important.

Cvetko try it out,that is only you can do!
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

Cvetko Stanisa wrote:Facts about some known names:
Player name - place at the end of ver 1.5 (with speed tool) - present place in ver 1.6 (without speed tool)
[...]
Winkler - 2. - 5.
[...]
Slow or real speed, Sevo styl or real stil, where is difference? I see the same names on the top (except names which stoped to play)!
So ... ok ... what do you wanna to say?
Do you wanna say it doesn't matter if there are tools like X-Speed are used because you cannot do long jumps without skills anyways? Or does it mean you think X-Speed is still in use?

Here's my opionion: The use of x-speed was ******
I'm happy about the new (real) competition. No X-Speed, no sevo-Style (i never used this style btw.) anymore .. GREAT!

As Ermel said: doing long jumps without X-Speed is possible! You just have to have much more luck (and skills of course) ...

And: As i started jumping on V1.6 i did only some jumps on every hill and my FIRST jump on RUS ever was a 233.5! Without jumping for a long time! Just for an example ;o)

So, calm down Cvetko ... maybe you will have luck with the wind AND your jump soon and then you will have to defend this jump against xspeed-rumours :wink:
flight_no18

Post by flight_no18 »

Just some words from my side for the only game I've played in last 25 years:) I used to jump for a long time without any knowledge aboout speed tools and wind conditions and it was really fun. Altough I jumped my last jump a long time ago, I want to congratulate Jussi for a perfect job. Only thing a would change is 10% less speed and a little bit slower frequency of wind changing. I think that would result with a bit bigger percentage of skill and a bit less percentage of luck. Other then that everything is perfect. I can see even now a couple of extraordinary results (first of all Dejan's UKR jump…and FIN,SVK,CAN,KOR,NED,SPA,BLR etc). I've got the feeling there is great competition and hunger for good results and WR's : ) …number of skillful hands and big happy community.
I wish good luck to you all and a lot of endless fun: )
Drazen.
Chabiker

Post by Chabiker »

Hi Drazen,
Nice to see you here, are you going to jump again, maybe you will join online gaming, It would be great to compete with - THE BEST PALYER IN THE WORLD.
________
Wholesale vaporizer