have u cheated?

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.

Have you ever cheated on DSJ 3 to beat Hill records?

Poll ended at 06 Feb 2007, 15:11

Yes!
20%
Nope :)
73%
What is cheating??
7%

Total votes: 45

Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Audun wrote:Jussi:
Can you please reset my hillrecords? I'm tired of people who look at slowdown as cheat, and I no longer care much about the hillrecords, now that online is here... This doesn't mean that I now think of people who use slowdown as cheaters, but I really hope that some day a record list for jumps in normal mode will come. A bit boring to reset the records, cause some off them are without slowdown...
Done.
Vik

Post by Vik »

btw. I'm now at 6300+ metres....

Did last month a lot of new records... the best was in USA! have a look...
Audun

Post by Audun »

Want to start a competition Vik? First one to 6400m? :wink:
Vik

Post by Vik »

It's quite hard I think.... too much time wasting, isn't it? :lol:

btw, Slovenia round starts now... first step to do the first records for target 6400, or let's call it Mission '64'
Audun

Post by Audun »

If anyone else want to join our little competition, just ask :wink:

I think 6400m will be extremly difficult, Bjørn V.N. have 6379.39m, and he is no doubt one of the best players in hillrecord-jumping in normal speed... But ofcourse, nothing is impossible :P
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

I see on my personal hill records list that all my World #'s has suddenly improved one place. This must mean that yet another jumper has had his old hill records reset. Are we looking at a trend here? :)
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Grufugl wrote:I see on my personal hill records list that all my World #'s has suddenly improved one place. This must mean that yet another jumper has had his old hill records reset.
And now the same thing has happened again! Congratulations and respect to whoever it is!