10th Anniversary Tournamenent on July 4th, 2009, 20.00 CEST

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Pasi84fin

Post by Pasi84fin »

Jose_Bach wrote:This is nice tournament, because now players who aren't just TOP3-players, can get prizes. I'm going to jump that shirt. ;) I think it's possible especially when there shouldn't be so much jumpers now in summer.
You have chance but i havent, i am so good that i could get t-shirt, i can be only 15-20.
Michal Skalik

Post by Michal Skalik »

Will be nice fight about place in top10.

I hope I'll be take part in, because I'ill move house soon and I'm not sure if I'll have access to my computer...
StepByStep
Pasi84fin

Post by Pasi84fin »

Michal Skalik wrote:Will be nice fight about place in top10.

I hope I'll be take part in, because I'ill move house soon and I'm not sure if I'll have access to my computer...
I believe that you are at least top 7, you are the best or one of the best. And practising and change right mouse sensitive would help.
Michal Skalik

Post by Michal Skalik »

Pasi, I wrote that I will move House, not Mouse :)
StepByStep
Pasi84fin

Post by Pasi84fin »

Michal Skalik wrote:Pasi, I wrote that I will move House, not Mouse :)
Oukki Doukki :)
Ralph K.

Post by Ralph K. »

I'll be there.. without any preparation.. without much training.. I'll just jump for fun :)
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

I am very unlucky. I decided to buy 12 month online 11.6., and just then Jussi went somewhere. Now I fear that I don't get my subscription until 3rd July, and that's one day before the 10th anniversary -tournament. I should practise online before it... now I just hope that Jussi appears.
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Thanks to Jussi, my fears won't come true. I got today 12 months online-subscription and I'll see you at least on saturdays tournaments, on wednesdays I'm playing football :)

I aim seriously to TOP10 in anniversary tournament, let's see what happens...
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

I quit DSJ every February and start again in the following October. How many jumpers are there online for tournamanets during summer?
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

You can see it in "Tournaments" in forum. There are results of every online tournaments.
Petri Kähkönen
Krzysztof Stuchlik

Post by Krzysztof Stuchlik »

Rafał Konieczny, Przemysław Gajda, Adrian Gorzkiewicz 99% back to tournament:) Will be not easy :D
*****Shahen*****
Never to retreat, never to surrender!
Slovenia HS281 -320,90 m (World Record)

http://www.shahendsj.aaf.pl
Pasi84fin

Post by Pasi84fin »

Krzysztof Stuchlik wrote:Rafał Konieczny, Przemysław Gajda, Adrian Gorzkiewicz 99% back to tournament:) Will be not easy :D
and my chances going more down, its now 0.00000000000000000000000001% :(
Leper Messiah TR

Post by Leper Messiah TR »

I HOPE I get my subscription code before the tournament :(
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Alas! My flight back to Finland will be atleast 24 hours (yes, twentyfour hours) late, and I might not be able to take part to the 10th Anniversary Tournament. :(

Anyway, I'll try to make sure that the tournament and all the other celebration will take place as planned. Party on!
Ralph K.

Post by Ralph K. »

Happy Birthday DSJ! :)

Well, the teaser made me hot.. ;)

Would love to test Austria in such conditions :D

It seems, guys, I'll be back tommorrow (or, actually, today). But I'll be in "training mode", as I haven't played since a few weeks :)