Tournament dates

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Vid

Tournament dates

Post by Vid »

Hi!

I have a suggestion for easier tournament organization (unlike last Wednesday when we had to wait for about an hour to start :)

It would be nice if there was a room designed especially for tournaments and it would open only at specific day and hour (with a possible hour countdown marking the start of the tournament), so everyone who goes online will know about a tournament well in advance and would be able to organize himself/herself free time then.

I'm very sorry because I will not be able to jump on Thursday, because I have other obligations then, but if I knew the date one day early, I could rearrange my duties and be able to participate.

I think it would be a good improvement to make in some of the later DSJ versions.
Who needs drugs when you've got DSJ??
Torsten

Re: Tournament dates

Post by Torsten »

This is a thing for the "suggestions"-forum, isn't it?
BTW: Jussi already knows about this idea (maybe a WC-Slot that opens every 2 hours is an option too ..)
Janiel74

Re: Tournament dates

Post by Janiel74 »

SUPER idea!
Vid wrote:Hi!

I have a suggestion for easier tournament organization (unlike last Wednesday when we had to wait for about an hour to start :)

It would be nice if there was a room designed especially for tournaments and it would open only at specific day and hour (with a possible hour countdown marking the start of the tournament), so everyone who goes online will know about a tournament well in advance and would be able to organize himself/herself free time then.

I'm very sorry because I will not be able to jump on Thursday, because I have other obligations then, but if I knew the date one day early, I could rearrange my duties and be able to participate.

I think it would be a good improvement to make in some of the later DSJ versions.