Tournament 07/03/14 results and discussion

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tournament 07/03/14 results and discussion

Post by Jussi Koskela »

janm

Post by janm »

HI there!

Don't want to interrupt the topic..Just asking for a short explanation about how this online thing works, so that i can get an idea what it is about.. :)

Are there more servers hosting the game, so people can join different events(15,20, hills, only summer hills, small hills only,practice only, etc..) chosen by the host or is it a one time event on one server twice a week? I could only join on wed and sat and other days it's not available?

Is there a limitation on the number of players who can play this tournament at the same time?

Thanks

Jan

p.s.: i love the game by the way. Haven't played it since high school though(6 years ago) :) until my little brother brought the dsj3 version up 3 days ago and WHOOM i enjoy the flights again. Good job Jussi, very amusing and fun game you've made ! Keep it up! 8)
Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

Yes there is many different servers, example: Huge hills- Small hills. many more!! 8)
The limitation of a server is 100 people i think
janm

Post by janm »

Thanks for the fast reply Mystikal.

Aha, found it ''online tournaments running non-stop''. Ok, i understand now and i get the picture. Sorry for interrupting. Keep it up guys. See you in a couple of days, when i get my own copy of dsj3.

Jan
Last edited by janm on 15 Mar 2007, 00:11, edited 2 times in total.
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Congratulations Dawid. Already second win. :)

This time even 4th place is awesome result for me. My connection was so weak and slow from the start to the end that I can't believe that I wasn't dropped. I was very nervous and just waited tournaments' ending so it's big surprise how well everything went. :D
Chrysler_Viper

Post by Chrysler_Viper »

well, thanks

i think yesterday i didn't make my best jumps, so i was surprised that in the end it was still enough to win the competition, maybe there were more high-skillers who had the same problems, but it was a tough and very interesting competition :)
competed at 6 tournaments looong time ago:
1x 12th
1x 9th
1x 8th
1x 7th
2x 1st :D

since November 2008 1 Tournament:
1x 4th
janm

Post by janm »

Is there any way i could see how long were the jumps in each round. Is this being stored anywhere?
Chrysler_Viper

Post by Chrysler_Viper »

maybe i will make screens of all results next time
competed at 6 tournaments looong time ago:
1x 12th
1x 9th
1x 8th
1x 7th
2x 1st :D

since November 2008 1 Tournament:
1x 4th
janm

Post by janm »

Could someone please post a couple of tonight's results of this online tournament if possible.
I'd like to see how far people jump and whether i'm any good.

A couple of hills' results would be enough, no need for all 32.

Thanks.

Jan