Tournament 03/03/07 results and discussion

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
artsz

Tournament 03/03/07 results and discussion

Post by artsz »

Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Congratulations to Martin 8)

Maybe this wasn't one of all time greatest competitions (some top-jumpers were dropped and many didn't take part) but definitely tightest so far. :) I'm quite satisfied about my position. Quite average jumps but consistent point scoring was enough to bring good result today.
Olinku

Post by Olinku »

Grats Martin!

For me, the third place is my best result and I am happy about it...
But - on last hill (AUT) the wind had a strenght about -1,5 and I decided to wait for better conditions - when I startet and the wind grow up to -4 and I had no chance for a good jump...
All in all a very good and close competion and I hope we see more such competitions...

The only thing which should be changed is the 10 % falling rule - now the first competitors start to fall in the qualificatoin round knkowlingly and some even in the first round!
Problem is, that in reality it does not make sense to fall knowingly, but in the game... I think all hard core thinkers - the game has to be "as close as possibille to reality" - should think about the sense of such rules...

(Maybe next we should define that only 6 jumpers per nations are allowed to jump in a competition, or?? - just an example of sense of rules in a game... ;) )
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Olinku wrote:(Maybe next we should define that only 6 jumpers per nations are allowed to jump in a competition, or?? - just an example of sense of rules in a game... ;) )
Pointless.
Malyszomania

Re: Tournament 03/03/07 results and discussion

Post by Malyszomania »

artsz wrote:Image
No ładnie ładnie artur! :D