Administrator Recruitment

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
HexTheRex

Administrator Recruitment

Post by HexTheRex »

Hi. We need administrators to our site.

There are only 2 of us at the moment (Me and Kyösti). We need 2-3 more. Job isn't hard. We mostly need more newsmen. That means you can write some articles about competitions and season events. Of course every admin has all the admin rights so you can help with keeping the site up :) Being as admin is a voluntary job. Other admins help you if you can't do something or have problems with something.

We need at least 2 admins who can speak good english. I'm one of them. We have thought that if we had 5 admins, 2 of them would be from Poland, 2 from Finland and 1 from some other country. So we could make the administration more international :) That's of course just an idea. We can change the plans.

So if someone thinks he could do job with us, he/she can put his/her name on this forum or send email to me or Kyösti.

Thanks for answers :)
- Heikki Haikonen
- Age 19
- Never used cheating

DSJ2:
- Total Length: 5260,23

DSJ3:
- Total Length 7795,67 (Finnish Record, World 4th)
- 15 Finnish records
- F3 view

DSJ4:
- Total Length 1271,97
- Online rating 1756 (WR!!!)

DSJ SuperTotal: 14326,69m
Kyosti Paavali

Rekrutacja - Ski-Stars.eu

Post by Kyosti Paavali »

Cześć jestem administratorem Ski-Stars.eu

Potrzebujemy jeszcze 2 lub 3 Administratorów. Praca nie jest trunda. Przeważnie trzeba napisać jakiegoś newsa lub zrobić niekiedy wyniki. Każdy administrator ma prawa admnistratora do strony, praca ta jest pracą bez przymusu.

Potrzebujemy przynajmniej dwuch admnistratorów, którzy mówią dobrze po angielsku. Myślimy, że gdybyśmy mieli 5 admnistratorów, to 2 z nich bedzie z Polski, 2 z Finlandi i 1 z innego kraju. To uczyni admnistrację bardziej międzynarodową. To oczywiście tlyko pomysł. Możemy zmienić plany.

Więc jeśli ktoś chce do nas dołączyć to proszę napisać na mail do Heikkiego, Kyostiego lub napisać w poście niżej.

Dziękujemy za odpowiedzi.