Tournament 21/02/07 results and discussion

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tournament 21/02/07 results and discussion

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

It was my first tournament, and it was a great tournament, had to leave halfway trough, was number 30 then :o Made some stupid mistakes sometimes, didnt even qualify to Slovenia :oops:
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Congratulations to Pavel :D

I hoped better position than this but it was fun to jump tournament without server problems finally. 8) My start was actually unbelieveable bad because I didn't even score any points at first three hills... But in the end of tournament my position improved quite hugely so I'm satisfied about that.
stefankrepper

Post by stefankrepper »

It was a great tournament and the 4th place is my best position now. It´s very crazy, before the tournament i was out of form and my jumps are very bad . I think the first hills in the tournament are importantly for a good ranking.

See you at Saturday :wink:
Chrysler_Viper

Post by Chrysler_Viper »

i have never made such bad jumps so far (in 3 tournaments)
in the competitions just around 40% of my jumps were acceptable and just around 5% were really good, so i cant complain about my result in the overall!

but its making me angry that i know that i am able to win such a tournament Mad Exclamation
SteinarMorland

Post by SteinarMorland »

yeah, the tournament was allright, I guess, and I will have to agree with Stefan there, it's real important to be top 15 at the start of the tournament. Sure. So, I was quite happy with my result, I was 3 half way through, so the end was not that good for me, I even had 3 competitions I didn't go to the second round, so, I could have done better, but overall I was quite happy, I have to say.
Steinar Morland - An overall just allright jumper, after all.