Can't buy the game

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
Erixxn

Can't buy the game

Post by Erixxn »

I do all that is needed on paypal and proceed, and comes to the next page and clicks something like "Buy now" and it proceed to the next page where it stands: Page not found. Retry or return to homepage, i click retry many times without anything happening. i've been trying for many hours now, lol. would appriciate some help
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't buy the game

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Erixxn wrote:I do all that is needed on paypal and proceed, and comes to the next page and clicks something like "Buy now" and it proceed to the next page where it stands: Page not found. Retry or return to homepage, i click retry many times without anything happening. i've been trying for many hours now, lol. would appriciate some help
This could be a temporary problem with the paypal system. I couldn't, however, verify it myself. Please try placing a new order tomorrow.
Erixxn

Post by Erixxn »

Okay, it worked now, but when do i get the code?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Erixxn wrote:Okay, it worked now, but when do i get the code?
You receive the email with the registration key within few minutes after completing the order. If you didn't get it, you should check your spam folder.
Erixxn

Post by Erixxn »

I got it couple of minutes ago, wow.. that was slow =P
BTW, i bought it with my mothers credit card, so now my players online name is hers name. any chance you can change it?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Erixxn wrote:I got it couple of minutes ago, wow.. that was slow =P
BTW, i bought it with my mothers credit card, so now my players online name is hers name. any chance you can change it?
Please email me your name and I will issue you a new registration key
It would also have been possible to give your name at the delivery details, so your name would have been used automatically.
Erixxn

Post by Erixxn »

done