Some questions...

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
promaster

Some questions...

Post by promaster »

Hi!

I 've just wanted to buy new account for DSJ3. But there's a problem - I don't have my own bank account, and my mother's afraid of using PayPal system. So, I've got to use a bank transfer. My mother's bank send confirmation of transfer only by mail - so it's going to me about several days. I don't want to wait so long. So won't you be angry, if I'll just insert the sending's person information, such as name, name of bank, etc.?
Second question: how much time takes it from sending you a money, and an email, to receving an registration key?
And the last question: what have I got to write in order form, if I want to registery key with MY name, not name of sending person (my mothers)? And where?
For evry anwser really big thanks.
Promaster.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

It's ok if you just include the payment information to the email. I will send you the registration key as soon as I read your email. Usually on the same day. You can also get the registration key on your own name. Just put me a notice abou that.
promaster

Post by promaster »

Cash has been sent, and an e-mail too. Thanks for your help. Now I'm looking forward, for e-mail from Mediamond with key ;)