Any plans for online multiplayer, high scores etc.?

Discussion about the mobile version of DSJ2
kjempehjerne

Any plans for online multiplayer, high scores etc.?

Post by kjempehjerne »

Fantastic to have DSJ on mobile! Gotta practice those controls for a while to get anywhere near the old personal bests in DSJ2, no doubt. :)

Are there any plans for adding online multiplayer, online high scores, or other online community/multiplayer functions? Would be a great addition to the experience!
Steelman

Re: Any plans for online multiplayer, high scores etc.?

Post by Steelman »

kjempehjerne wrote:Fantastic to have DSJ on mobile! Gotta practice those controls for a while to get anywhere near the old personal bests in DSJ2, no doubt. :)

Are there any plans for adding online multiplayer, online high scores, or other online community/multiplayer functions? Would be a great addition to the experience!

Would be nice. Maybe offline records too?
Steelman
The Flying Norwegian
PabloDsj

Post by PabloDsj »

Yeah, would be nice if we can play together online! 😁
karoo

Post by karoo »

Jussi should:
-add more players to game (is 16, should be 50)
-add more hills
-add quali mode
-add Anti Aliasing

ps.The best game ever!!!
dullek

Post by dullek »

Yeah, happy to see dsj on android, but the current version is a bit underwhelming. Grafics looks very pixelated even on a phone screen, and very limited players.
An online mode where you can play with friends would be nice, too. Hoping for improvments.
dullek

Post by dullek »

also importance of good take-off ist too big in android version I think
Adekborys

Post by Adekborys »

I’m missing only multiplayer in this game as have a lot of friends to play with for me it’s the best DSJ ever tried other ones but they can’t beat 2.0 hope some day we will be able to play together :)
jcoob

Post by jcoob »

Adekborys wrote: 08 Dec 2023, 14:22 I’m missing only multiplayer in this game as have a lot of friends to play with for me it’s the best DSJ ever tried other ones but they can’t beat 2.0 hope some day we will be able to play together :)
Get your friends and come to dsj2.pl, that’s the best multiplayer experience you’ll get;) We have all winter long tournament there, or you can create your own tournaments for your friends if you prefer
Adekborys

Post by Adekborys »

Thanks , but seen that but we are not interested to be honest in putting replays … we want to play live with each other, but thanks anyway