We need changes to the hill pool at Wot

Discussion about custom hills.
SoBo

We need changes to the hill pool at Wot

Post by SoBo »

Jussi, it's time for the start of the season remove a few hills from the current pool, and replace them with other ones.In the opinion of 99% of players,with whom i talked for the last 6 months, and there were a lot of them the main problem is Örnsköldsvik HS100, Lomnice nad Popelkou K70, too many "medium" hills overall.My proposition is to replace these two hills, to Westby HS118, Stams HS115, add to the pool Nizhny Tagil HS134.I have an idea, but that's just my opinion remove all hills below HS100 in the WOT,and leave fev "medium" above HS100, and some day on (Tuesday example ) do for the fans tournament on 25 real normal hills, which i found on DSJ24pl, there is a gap of the week, the hills are ready, and such a Tuesday you can sacrifice in the evening for competition and have a good time, and learning to jump on medium hills by the way.Have your say, Jussi and let the players comment too what do you think about changes like that.
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: We need changes to the hill pool at Wot

Post by Jussi Koskela »

My idea has been to group the hills to different categories by their size and limit the number of hills chosen from each category. This way we could keep the pool of hills pretty large but still have emphasis on larger more "important" hills.