Multiple hills - is it fake?

Discussion about custom hills.
Sebass20

Multiple hills - is it fake?

Post by Sebass20 »

I found the video on YT, where someone jump on Harrachov HS142, but the flying hill is visible. What do you think is it possible to do that, or od it fake? I read comments under Gorisek Bros video's and od someone asked if it is possible, they said that this is impossible, but this is the first video from DSJ 4 where I saw the second hill, so I don't knows What should I think about that. Please tell me what is the truth. If it is not fake, then I can make a real world cup, with second hill visible, so that will be great.
Edit: Sorry, the video title is "DSJ4v1.7.0 - Harrachov HS142 (by Wojciech Adamczewski) 140.0 m" it is not very descriptive. So maybe you will have problem to find that.
jk201404

Re: Multiple hills - is it fake?

Post by jk201404 »

I guess it's real
Sebass20

Post by Sebass20 »

Really? It will be really great. I want to make a world cup like in a real world, with second hill visible. I will be very happy if one day it will be possible to make multiple hills in DSJ, because I love to play it and with multiple hills it will be the better.
Sebass20

Post by Sebass20 »

LOL how it is made, how this guy did that??????? Please tell me how can I do two hills on one map, I need to know it.
The video name is "DSJ4v1.7.0 Harrachov" it is amazing :O