My fictional hills

Discussion about custom hills.
lucasp17

My fictional hills

Post by lucasp17 »

I created 3 hills. You cannot see them in real world. Its just my imaginary. Unfortunately there is only profile of inrun and hill. Next step will be add details. My idea was to create hard hill to jump. What do you think? I should give up or try to do more?

mediafire.com/file/dorp2fmdrinfz8z/Custom_Hills.rar/file
Senni

Re: My fictional hills

Post by Senni »

I've also been experimenting with unrealistic hills yesterday, there are lots of possibilities. Your hills need some adjustment, especially the small one. That table angle is mental.
The large one (Oman iirc) has a looooooong table that works like a catapult. Imho, it's completely fine to try unrealistic stuff but don't forget that jumping also needs to be kinda fun.

Keep going, personally I really like experimental hills.
lucasp17

Post by lucasp17 »

Senni wrote:I've also been experimenting with unrealistic hills yesterday, there are lots of possibilities. Your hills need some adjustment, especially the small one. That table angle is mental.
The large one (Oman iirc) has a looooooong table that works like a catapult. Imho, it's completely fine to try unrealistic stuff but don't forget that jumping also needs to be kinda fun.

Keep going, personally I really like experimental hills.
Id like to see more hills like mine created by many other players. It would be fantastic to have 200, 300 or more. My... hmmm dream is to see world cup in UAE, Brazil, Azerbaijan, New Zealand, Spain etc. And competitions with jumpers from more than 10 top countries. Could you imagine Gabriel Santos from Portugal winning on Aoraki in New Zealand or Abdelkader Al-Aziz win in Moshi in Tanzania?

Yeah its unreal, but I can do it in DSJ.
Dangerous Dave

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Nice, I like unique hills. Unfortunately Muscat doesn't work with the F1 camera angle.