cpu

Discussion about custom hills.
Stefan_1

cpu

Post by Stefan_1 »

Is there any plans to add cpu players to the new hills?
gtaman

Re: cpu

Post by gtaman »

Stefan_1 wrote:Is there any plans to add cpu players to the new hills?
cpu players get their results from online. So, probably first they need to get it online.
lucasp17

Post by lucasp17 »

I think it is impossible to play online, because every player can change xml file of the hill. Hills should be on game server, but which of them? Maybe everyone created by gorisek bros?

Chance to have cpu players is change the code of the game and generating jumps on that code, but probably it is not easy to do, but I would pay for that and more changes in CPU, like career mode, dynamic skills changing, etc.
Even jumpers controlled by player could use skills. If someone has more power then could use it on end of inrun and fly to longer distances.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

lucasp17 wrote:I think it is impossible to play online, because every player can change xml file of the hill. Hills should be on game server, but which of them? Maybe everyone created by gorisek bros?
I think it is possible, but has to be done carefully. Only few selected hills added, those that are considered "ready for production" :) Once hill is added officialy, no further changes to the xml should be made as that would invalidate all hill records. This is how I would imagine adding new official real hills to the game.

As per the meme hills - why not, but make separate game room for them.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!