Problem with registration

Technical support for DSJ3.
Zircon

Problem with registration

Post by Zircon »

I have just buyed and downloaded the Ski jump. But when i shall type in the registration key I found out that i got only a 16 number key. i must have a 20 number to unlock it... What shall i do?
Zircon

Post by Zircon »

Found out of it... but now i cannot join online cause it says that i must register the player first... i have done it but nottings happening... hmmm
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The code which you recently bought is a subscription code to DSJ3 Online. You already had purchased the registration key earlier. I resent the key to you.

You have to use the registration key to create the registered player account at the players menu and the subscription code to activate your additional online playing time at the online game menu.
Zircon

Post by Zircon »

Thanx alot for fast answer. Good service.. But.. I did as u told me.. Registrated my player in the player menu and typed in the 20 digits reg code. So far so well.
But now.. when i go into the online menu and i shall type in the "online code" it still says that i have to registrate my player... hmm..
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Make sure that you have selected your registered player account at the combobox before entering the subscription code.
Ante Bedalov

PRoblem

Post by Ante Bedalov »

Hey,I've just upgraded and registered the full version bu i still dont have those 40 tracks(I think 40)so I was hoping you could give me a hand here... :D
Thanks
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PRoblem

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Ante Bedalov wrote:Hey,I've just upgraded and registered the full version bu i still dont have those 40 tracks(I think 40)so I was hoping you could give me a hand here... :D
Thanks
I didn't find any DSJ3 registration on your name or email address. Registration to the forum is not the same as buying a registration key to DSJ3. If you dind't do it yet, you can do it at:
http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj3/buy/
Ante Bedalov

Post by Ante Bedalov »

no way i'm buying that...cause i'm 13 and I am from croatia and i dont have money to buy the full version and still i would like to play the full version.................