Problem with the registration

Technical support for DSJ3.
Oyvind-Lindvik-J

Problem with the registration

Post by Oyvind-Lindvik-J »

For some minutes ago i bought deluxe ski jump 3, via Paypal.
When i opened the demo and pasted in my name and the registration code, i got this message: the registration failed, please contact Support@mediamond.fi

What have I done wrong? i have followed the instruction close, and then this stupide message appear. Yeah, and i alslo have checked careful that i wrote in the name and registration code correctly. I paid for this game and it dont works, so please help me.

Anyone that know what i can have done wrong in the process?
tralalala
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with the registration

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Oyvind-Lindvik-J wrote:For some minutes ago i bought deluxe ski jump 3, via Paypal.
When i opened the demo and pasted in my name and the registration code, i got this message: the registration failed, please contact Support@mediamond.fi
This is related to copy protection. I just sent you instructions via email on how to solve the problem.
coolbartek

Post by coolbartek »

I have the same problem i have payed with my dads card and it says that there is a problem with registerin please contact etc... What should I do?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

coolbartek wrote:I have the same problem i have payed with my dads card and it says that there is a problem with registerin please contact etc... What should I do?
Please contact me at support@mediamond.fi and tell me your registration name.