Hill record import does not work!

Technical support for DSJ3.
dullek

Hill record import does not work!

Post by dullek »

Hi,
I re-imported my Hill records after a new installation was nececcary deu to a hard disk problem.
Now the Hill Records are shown as my personal records, ok.
But when I jump now, my new jumps are saved as "local Hill records", though the old personal record on the same hill is much better? How can that be?

The local record should be at least as high as the personal record, I think, because local record is the best jump, any player has made on that copy of the game.
The local record can be heigher, if another player jumped better on your copy of the game.
But this makes no sense:

It says that Hardy Jackson jumped 185m on this Hill, but Local record - also by Hardy Jackson - is only 182m???
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The local hill records are not combined from the downloaded personal hill records since those are not necessarily jumped on that computer. For example you could be using the same player account on your home computer and your work computer. Whether this is what the majority of players want is another question...
dullek

Post by dullek »

Jussi Koskela wrote:The local hill records are not combined from the downloaded personal hill records since those are not necessarily jumped on that computer. For example you could be using the same player account on your home computer and your work computer. Whether this is what the majority of players want is another question...
hmm, ok. Is it possible, maybe in some update, to change this, or to implement the option to make the downloaded personal records also the local records?

The thing is, whenever I jump a hill now, I get "new record" sign every second jump, even if its not even a very good one...