A bug?

Technical support for DSJ3.
Teme-84

A bug?

Post by Teme-84 »

I installed the latest version of DSJ3.. I have a weird problem.. When I am taking the second jumps, every competitor's position is the same after the first jump, 12 (I'm using 12 guys)!
Mäkihyppy on paljon turvallisempaa, kuitenkaan siinä ei voi tulla suoritusta joka on yliastuttu mutta aatelkaapas keinosiementäjän hommaa. -Timo Koivusalo Uutisvuoto 4.10.2003
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Yeah, that number always show the current position. Usually every jumper is last on this list when he is about to do the second jump. The exception is when one of the jumpers has done so poor that even after two jumps, he is still behind the leader of the first round.

I don't bother making another post in the suggestion section, so I'll just suggest here that the number is changed from showing current position to showing the position after first round.
Last edited by Thomas on 26 Jan 2007, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A bug?

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Teme-84 wrote:I installed the latest version of DSJ3.. I have a weird problem.. When I am taking the second jumps, every competitor's position is the same after the first jump, 12 (I'm using 12 guys)!
I have fixed that for the next version.