Haven't received key

Technical support for DSJ3.
AJ

Haven't received key

Post by AJ »

Not sure if I've got this right, but as far as I've understood, it is necessary to go to "register player" and write in a key to complete the first step on the way to play online. I've got some numbers I'm not 100% sure what's for, like receipt ID, receipt number and code, and I've tried to enter all these numbers, without any success. Is there any chance that I've not received the key by mail, or am I doing something wrong? Or do I need some key/passwords/number things I received when I bought the game (not online version) for about a month ago?
AJ

Post by AJ »

It says "To activate your subscription please launch the registered
version of DSJ3 and enter the following subscription code for
your registered player at the online game menu". Sounds like I already need to have a registered player, which I haven't, is that true or did I misunderstood? What I've done is to enter the key I've received in the registered player menu.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

1. Go to Players menu and create a registered player with your registration name and registration key. You got those when you purchased the full version of DSJ3.
2. Go to Online Game menu and enter the subscription code for your player account.

All registered players get a free 30-month subscription which is activated when you login to the online game for the first time (so you don't need any subscription code for that).
AJ

Post by AJ »

Ok, then I know what to do, or the problem now is that I have deleted the mail I received when I bought the game (about a month ago). I either registered it at oeyvin-o@online.no or chelsea_965@hotmail.com

Could it be possible to resend me the information I need to one of those e-mails?