Updating Game

Technical support for DSJ3.
Roggie72

Updating Game

Post by Roggie72 »

Hi there.. When I update my game, do I just have to download and install the game over the current game I have, and it's okay, or do I have to type in my registration info again in the new version?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Updating Game

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Roggie72 wrote:Hi there.. When I update my game, do I just have to download and install the game over the current game I have, and it's okay, or do I have to type in my registration info again in the new version?
You can just install it over your previous installation.
Roggie72

Post by Roggie72 »

okay, thanks :)
Roggie72

Post by Roggie72 »

yeah, that didn't work... after I installed the new version, the game wasn't registered anymore..
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Roggie72 wrote:yeah, that didn't work... after I installed the new version, the game wasn't registered anymore..
If you have the original registration key then just write it in and the game will be registered again. If you have lost it, please send your order information to sales@mediamond.fi and I will send you the registration key again.
Saiko-San

Post by Saiko-San »

Well, I have a code to register v. 1.6.1 but if I download v. 1.7 it´s unregistered. If i try to register v. 1.7 with the same code which works for v. 1.6.1, there is an error and the new version continues being unregistered. Sorry for my English, I´m from Germany.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Saiko-San wrote:Well, I have a code to register v. 1.6.1 but if I download v. 1.7 it´s unregistered. If i try to register v. 1.7 with the same code which works for v. 1.6.1, there is an error and the new version continues being unregistered. Sorry for my English, I´m from Germany.
Check your spelling once again and if it still doesn't work, email your registration name to me.