Problem!

Technical support for DSJ3.
staff

Problem!

Post by staff »

When i start playing the DSJ3 my computer is being restarted all the time!
Its when the jumper is on the jump and i press the mousebuttoms i restarts!
Anyone who knows what to do with the problem?
jrr

Re: Problem!

Post by jrr »

staff wrote:When i start playing the DSJ3 my computer is being restarted all the time!
Its when the jumper is on the jump and i press the mousebuttoms i restarts!
Anyone who knows what to do with the problem?
I'm also experiencing this restarting problem on landing. I have 740 DDR 1,6 Mhz AMD Athlon 1800+ and ATI Radeon 9200 series display adapter. I would like to have it working if there's some way to get it work...
alakerranlasse

Post by alakerranlasse »

I just re-installed my computer and am now experiencing the exact same problem. Just when I click the mouse buttons to jump, computer crashes.

I'm running XP Pro with Ati Radeon 9600 (driver ver. 6.14.10.6734) & DX 9.0C, 768MB DDR

Just wondering if anyone solved this issue before I'll have to solve it myself :)
alakerranlasse

Post by alakerranlasse »

alakerranlasse wrote:I just re-installed my computer and am now experiencing the exact same problem. Just when I click the mouse buttons to jump, computer crashes.

I'm running XP Pro with Ati Radeon 9600 (driver ver. 6.14.10.6734) & DX 9.0C, 768MB DDR

Just wondering if anyone solved this issue before I'll have to solve it myself :)
I sorted this out and at least in my case the troublemaker was the audio driver. To be more exact it was C-Media AC97 driver, which was somehow corrupted or whatever, stating that I was running a 7.1 audio system instead of 5.1. Re-installing the audio driver fixed the issue.
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

It would help if you decided to let your computer display a blue screen instead of simply restart when he faces a problem.