EyTschej

Re: Who will win 4 hills tournament?

Post by EyTschej »

skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Arto Sihvola

Post by Arto Sihvola »

Well this is intresting, letting Daiki Ito to that wind. Suprisingly not, austrian was left to wait for better conditions :/
Risen

Post by Risen »

Arto Sihvola wrote:Well this is intresting, letting Daiki Ito to that wind. Suprisingly not, austrian was left to wait for better conditions :/
Let's see if I predict letting Kamil Stoch in shit wind just to let Schilerenzauer win. Second's jump in a second.
Nie popieram małyszomanii, a tym bardziej żadnej stochomanii.
Albo kibicujesz wszystkim skoczkom, albo rodakom, albo ssiesz ;)
"Czułeś się kiedyś jak Hula?" -Woody Allen
Risen

Post by Risen »

+7,4 kurwa.

Nepotism.
Risto Salonen

Post by Risto Salonen »

Guys, I don't like your attitude. The Bergiselschanze has shown it's tricks before and now you're slamming the jury. Sure, the Oberstdorf scandal shadows them for a while but this race was very difficult to direct. Daiki Ito was incredibly unlucky to have a wind gust like that, he was definitely already down the inrun when it came (compensation points are calculated from the moment a jumper takes off, AFAIK).

This is one sick hill and probably plays a part in why all four races have been so hard to win.
dec

Post by dec »

Well I just had the impression that the jury waited for the best conditions to let the Austrians down the knoll while Ito and Stoch were sent off in worst conditions.

Also, I've never seen an Austrian jumper with wind compensation so high as Ito's today, so don't talk about unfortunate circumstances. The jury could have prevented it. It's all about who they want to win. :wink:
Last edited by dec on 04 Jan 2012, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
KubaZa

Post by KubaZa »

Damn!
Austrians did it on purpose, when Kofler And Schlieri had good conditions - they were jumping, When Kamil and Ito had bad conditions - of course they were jumping too!
Kamil should win!!!
Risen

Post by Risen »

Risto Salonen wrote:Guys, I don't like your attitude. The Bergiselschanze has shown it's tricks before and now you're slamming the jury. Sure, the Oberstdorf scandal shadows them for a while but this race was very difficult to direct. Daiki Ito was incredibly unlucky to have a wind gust like that, he was definitely already down the inrun when it came (compensation points are calculated from the moment a jumper takes off, AFAIK).

This is one sick hill and probably plays a part in why all four races have been so hard to win.
Oberstdorf scandal should make them watch for their decisions instead of fueling the bad impression. Ito's unfortunate should also be a sign to watch for them even more carefully. Apparently, it timed out after four jumps from then on.

I liked when there were no interfering and recompensation. A lottery, we could(n't) blame only the nature. To me it's better than blaming the jury from the same country as hegemons.
Krzysztof Niechcial

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

Bravo Austrian jury mafia, bravo walter hoffer.. next comedy competition
Mile

Post by Mile »

Hello guys,

I have to respond because I have seen so many critical reactions on slovenian forums.

My personal opinion is that people are talking about jury's decision too much. Now, when the viewers are able to see the information about the wind conditions, they blame the jury too often. When there was no points and information about wind conditions, there was also less debate about it.

Well, on slovenian forums http://www.rtvslo.si/sport/zimski-sport ... pot/274087, you are able to see a lot of critical comments and they keep blaming jury for the final results, especially after what have happened in Oberstdorf a few days ago.

I think that Austrians really put constant pressure on the jury, but I cannot blame jury's decisions all the time. Nevertheless, the jury members are not all from Austria, if any.

Guys, could you tell me, if there is any ski jumping forum, with lots of members and talking in English?
LuckyStrike

Post by LuckyStrike »

I felt so bad for Kamil Stoch today.
My DSJ3 Hill Records!
Arto Sihvola

Post by Arto Sihvola »

Mile wrote:Hello guys,

I have to respond because I have seen so many critical reactions on slovenian forums.

My personal opinion is that people are talking about jury's decision too much. Now, when the viewers are able to see the information about the wind conditions, they blame the jury too often. When there was no points and information about wind conditions, there was also less debate about it.

Well, on slovenian forums http://www.rtvslo.si/sport/zimski-sport ... pot/274087, you are able to see a lot of critical comments and they keep blaming jury for the final results, especially after what have happened in Oberstdorf a few days ago.

I think that Austrians really put constant pressure on the jury, but I cannot blame jury's decisions all the time. Nevertheless, the jury members are not all from Austria, if any.

Guys, could you tell me, if there is any ski jumping forum, with lots of members and talking in English?
Well i have my opinion. In Oberstdorf, you saw austrians fail in first round, especially Schlierenzauer. We all saw Pointner went mad and complain about it and rest i think is clear for rest of the forum. I didn't like the decision, and probably there are few more with me here. But the case with innsbruck is that Daiki Ito was left in awful conditions aswell with Kamil Stoch (maybe not as bad but still). People who say that conditions change after jumper left the gate, but how the hell does Innsbruck change from Oberstdorf? There was alot of jumpers that got awful conditions and im not even talking about Ito and Stoch. We got wind and gate compensation to "fix the problems", and i dont see how Oberstdorf was ANY diffrent from innsbruck.
Last edited by Arto Sihvola on 05 Jan 2012, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.