Our hero Severin

Discussion about ski jumping.
sb103

Post by sb103 »

I saw flag deluxe ski jump + severin freund it was for real or dream ?:D ha
Severin grt.
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

And congrats on winning in ur own country! :) You didn't look sure after landing the 2nd jump, thought it's not gonna be enough huh? :D hehhe

Now get back to real jumping, in DSJ! :D

@Risto
Nice! Didin't know that he's a part of the community too :) Maybe he should get back to playing cuz it seems to be working good for Severin :D
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

I saw the flag, too ;-) I wonder who those guys were, maybe they'll report back here.
And of course huge grats to Severin!
dominiku

Post by dominiku »

Congratulations Severin!

That was amazing...also yesterday! And the Deluxe Ski Jump banner was the best :-D
Risto Salonen

Post by Risto Salonen »

dominiku wrote:That was amazing...also yesterday! And the Deluxe Ski Jump banner was the best :-D
That would be sunset_rider. Nice one :D

Big congrats from me too!
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

Do you have any photo or video on youtube when there is visible that DSJ flag?

Congaratulations Severin, another amazing competition! Wunderschon!

By the way, do you like taste of that thing that you are always keeping in your mouth before jump? :P I don't know what exacly it it, but it looks like kind of protection pad or something like that :)
JOIN THE BEST DSJ3 TOURNAMENT!
http://www.dsj3.net/index.php?lang=en
Jani Oravisjärvi

Post by Jani Oravisjärvi »

Big congratulations. :)
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Grats Severin!
And nice banner guys! :D
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwKoRG_zzcg
1:30 for those who didn't see it ;-)
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Hey Severin, which mouse sensitivity did you use for those two brilliant jumps? :lol:
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Congratulations Severin!!!

Btw, someone could mention in wikipedia's Freund-article, that Severin is also one of the best Deluxe Ski Jump -players :D
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Risto Salonen

Post by Risto Salonen »

Jose_Bach wrote:Btw, someone could mention in wikipedia's Freund-article, that Severin is also one of the best Deluxe Ski Jump -players :D
I'd say that is too random for his personal Wikipedia article, but creating a page for this game is another matter ;)
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

fantastic Severin!!! fantastic!!!
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

Martin Kafka wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwKoRG_zzcg
1:30 for those who didn't see it ;-)
First time I see myself on TV. Seems to be true. TV makes one bigger. Do my best to keep my BMI of 20-21. Never seen such a round face of mine for years. :lol:

Thanks for posting. We enjoyed it. :) We were all so happy to be actually there when it happened. I was quite overwhelmed by Severin's performance: Is this true or is it a game? :shock: :D I love this Sport since my ca. fifth age and honor the people who do this Sport. Greater than Hannawald in 2002 for me.

This is a photo of the "guys" with the banner: My parents, who infected me with the Sports Virus in common and me (the right person in yellow).

Thanks for all the responses here. As I wrote 2 weeks ago, this whole action was meant as a greeting of both the forum and us. That's why I'm happy that the DSJ Logo was large enough to be visible on TV.

I tried my best to gratulate Severin in person, but he was already away when I had finally made it to the standing room. At least I was able to receive an autograph of Morgenstern and Ammann. :)

When I designed the banner before Sapporo I had never thought of such events in the following weeks. The banner depicted the reality quite well in the end: Severin scored his first win in Sapporo and now also won the competition in Willingen. So, the yellow suits him quite well. :)

I'm still in Willingen and I don't have access to my TV Recorder.
(By the way: Does anyone of you have a HD Recording of this? Language doesn't matter. I would like to have a copy of the whole event. Of course I will bear all expenses for shipping and DVD/Bluray etc.. Please send me a pm, if you have recorded this or have a chance to get a recording in good quality from somewhere.)

Best Regards to all of you and Congratulations to our hero Severin.

Philipp alias "PP". (Some of you might remember. :) )
sb103

Post by sb103 »

sunset_rider - banner is really great good job :)