Our hero Severin

Discussion about ski jumping.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

dominiku wrote:Morgenstern should have played DSJ... then he would also know that he gets better wind conditions if he takes the best wind from the replays :lol:!
http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj3/comparehil ... ersion=1.5
dominiku

Post by dominiku »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
dominiku wrote:Morgenstern should have played DSJ... then he would also know that he gets better wind conditions if he takes the best wind from the replays :lol:!
Oh, Ok didn't know that :lol: But is this the real Thomas Morgenstern? From Severin I know that he is real... there was no reason to fake the account in DSJ2 times :wink:
Krzysztof Stuchlik

Post by Krzysztof Stuchlik »

Gratz SEVO!!!!!
*****Shahen*****
Never to retreat, never to surrender!
Slovenia HS281 -320,90 m (World Record)

http://www.shahendsj.aaf.pl
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

Congratulations Severin!

That was amazing! Great second jump!
Now You MUST show something to camera about DSJ3 during next competition! Please, make us all happy! We want to see "DSJ3" on Your glove! Do it, do it, do it!
JOIN THE BEST DSJ3 TOURNAMENT!
http://www.dsj3.net/index.php?lang=en
Kresimir Dolenec

Post by Kresimir Dolenec »

congratulations!
NiccSixx

Great job Severin!

Post by NiccSixx »

Grats for winning for the first time a world cup competition!
Leper Messiah TR

Post by Leper Messiah TR »

congratulations man
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Looks like Thomas played v1.5 fair and square. I never paid that much attention to Severin's hill records from before v1.6, but am honestly a bit disapointed here. I hope Severin is going to be a rolemodel for DSJ4 and will lead the way as a player who tries to achieve his hill records the proper way.
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Severin

Post by Severin »

Disappointed cause I used the methods of the time to try to get best possible result... Come on, that was always DSJ...

Anyway I am definitely also happy there's no slowdown anymore in the current and (hopefully future) version of DSJ, but you always have to try to break boundaries, otherwise I definitely would not have achieved what I did today ;)

Thanks to all the congratulations of you guys, but I'm not quite sure the trainers would be happy with a statement for DSJ, cause it just would show that my mind is occupied to often with ski jumping than it should be ;)
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Severin wrote:Disappointed cause I used the methods of the time to try to get best possible result... Come on, that was always DSJ...
:cry:

Just for the record: I've always played fair and square. Maybe this is the reason I'm currently #3 in the German cup scores ... something I couldn't achieve before v1.6. You don't need to wait for a "cheat-free" version in order to play fair and square - it's a choice you have to make yourself.
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Kresimir Dolenec

Post by Kresimir Dolenec »

again congratulations, 1 and 2 in two days!
TPo

Post by TPo »

Whats wrong with you Severin? Will you be fighting for WC win next season? :)
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
dominiku

Post by dominiku »

Wow again... nice results for the weekend!
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

Ja, was soll man dazu sagen :D
Geile Sache .. und jetzt nur nicht unter Druck setzen lassen ... aber damit kannste ja eigentlich umgehen, wie du bei DSJ in den letzen 10 Jahren gezeigt hast :wink:

Ich wünsch dir jedenfalls viel Glück, dassde innerhalb der nächsten Jahre noch einige solcher Wochenenden erleben darfst!
Konsta Siivola

Post by Konsta Siivola »

EyTschej wrote:
Severin wrote:Disappointed cause I used the methods of the time to try to get best possible result... Come on, that was always DSJ...
:cry:

Just for the record: I've always played fair and square. Maybe this is the reason I'm currently #3 in the German cup scores ... something I couldn't achieve before v1.6. You don't need to wait for a "cheat-free" version in order to play fair and square - it's a choice you have to make yourself.
Yesterday is yesterday, today is today and tomorrow is tomorrow, lets hope that you can't cheat any way in DSJ4 so everyone has the same chances.. No Jaluvkas :D
edit: Congratz Severin, what a weekend :P