Our hero Severin

Discussion about ski jumping.
Kresimir Dolenec

Post by Kresimir Dolenec »

everybody was looking for dsj4 beta version, but Severin was jumping. For those who aren't watching - 3rd place (7th overal now). Congratulations!
Risen

Post by Risen »

Congratulations again! I am amazed of your recent ranks. Never gonna think you're partcipating here... Keep it up!
Vik

Post by Vik »

Junge junge. Hut ab. Aber: Wenns genauso weitergeht, wirste nächstesmal 4ter.... (erster, zweiter, dritter...) :( Aber wir wollen den Sieg sehen...
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

Vik wrote:Junge junge. Hut ab. Aber: Wenns genauso weitergeht, wirste nächstesmal 4ter.... (erster, zweiter, dritter...) :( Aber wir wollen den Sieg sehen...
Ach, der Severin macht das schon. Die Verbesseurng war sehr kontinuierlich in den letzten Jahren. Das steht bei ihm auf gesunder Basis, auch wenn mal wieder schlechtere Zeiten kommen.

Übrigens ist Severin nun 7ter im Gesamtweltcup. Schon sehr beeindruckend. Als hier bekannt wurde, wer Severin ist, war er Junior/Amateur, der mal bei den Profis Probe sprang. Das haben schon manche gemacht. Inzwischen ist er der beständigste deutsche Springer. :)

Wenn man Severin im TV so sieht, denke ich immer an Hannwald: Der macht sein Zeug und konzentriert sich auf seine Aufgabe.
Daniel84

Post by Daniel84 »

Riesenleistung Severin! Die letzten Wochen sind echt super gelaufen, wünsch dir alles Gute für die weiteren und dass du DSJ treu bleibst! Es hat super viel Spaß gemacht, endlich mal wieder einen Deutschen um WC-Siege mitspringen zu sehen. Bleib einfach locker und du selbst, dann kann nix schief gehen!

Gruß

Daniel
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Nice 1st jump in Willi Sevo! :) Keep it up!

Edit: and the 2nd one!!! Huge man ! congrats :)
Severin

Post by Severin »

Thanks man, though Morgenstern's second was also quite impressive ;) But 2nd place in the team competition was a very very nice result for us today, great work from the whole team :)

And thanks for the Gl & Hf on friday, hope it was the one from the forum :)
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

Hi Severin,

thanks for your nice reply here and for your feedback in the stadium. Of course I have seen it. Yes, it was me resp. us.
I was the younger person with the fingertips on the DSJ logo in the left upper corner of the banner. The one in the yellow jacket.
(I think Morgenstern send us some greets as well, as his fanclub always appears in yellow styling with yellow banners like this one. Very nice of him. :) )

Great show and performance on both days so far. Good luck for tomorrow. I would so much love to be there, when you score your first ever win overall on a German Hill.
But it will be quite difficult. Morgenstern seems to be in good shape and Schlierenzauer improved again.

We will see it...

Best Regards, Philipp :)
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Severin wrote:Thanks man, though Morgenstern's second was also quite impressive ;) But 2nd place in the team competition was a very very nice result for us today, great work from the whole team :)

And thanks for the Gl & Hf on friday, hope it was the one from the forum :)
Yeah, Thomas was great to, but he doesn't play dsj you know ;) But next time remember to be almost as good as polish jumpers. Almost! Not better :P hehehe
congrats again, hope to see the same good shape in individuals ;)
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Hohohoho Sevo is on fire :D
Kajek

Post by Kajek »

Severin amazing! :D
http://epgaming.net/ - Jedyny aktywny turniej DSJ3 na świecie!
http://epgaming.net/ - Only active DSJ3 tournament in the world!
Risto Salonen

Post by Risto Salonen »

Metsi wrote:Yeah, Thomas was great to, but he doesn't play dsj you know ;)
He actually has an account on DSJ 3. I played against him online quite a way back ;)

Fantastic jump from Severin again. I also hope Janne Happonen can reach the podium in his WC comeback race!
Konsta Siivola

Post by Konsta Siivola »

Congratulations on WC win in Willingen!!!!!!
Risen

Post by Risen »

Once again, big regards and congratulations :!: I was expecting your victory this time 8)
Nie popieram małyszomanii, a tym bardziej żadnej stochomanii.
Albo kibicujesz wszystkim skoczkom, albo rodakom, albo ssiesz ;)
"Czułeś się kiedyś jak Hula?" -Woody Allen
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

Grt Severin Freund. Fantastic :D
Ski-Stars Summer grand prix Dsj4 champion 2012

Up the irons