Vancouver / Whistler 2010

Discussion about ski jumping.
kStar

Vancouver / Whistler 2010

Post by kStar »

And what are your predictions :?:
Peak Online Rating: 1404
Total Lenghts: 7542.68m > Under Construction ;)
Personal Best: 315.34
mis

Post by mis »

I'll put my money on a Amman double now.
Schnitzel

Post by Schnitzel »

I hope Ammann can make his 4th. Its very sad how Innauer and Pointner treated him. That really sucks, bad loosers in my opinion. It is also sad for the austrian jumpers, because they surely respect Ammann as a sportsman.
Hills won in WC: 43
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

The whole issue is not good for Pointner & Co, that's for sure. But then again, Ammann is also not making any new friends. He is the world cup leader, the best jumper of the winter. He doesn't need a technical trick to gain an additional 5 meters. He would've won gold anyway. I don't think that the other nations are happy that Ammann is the only jumper with this technical advantage. The Austrians are only the ones that speak out what anyone else thinks. Since I don't care too much about the Olympics, I don't mind right now, but I really hope that this won't spoil the Sky Flying World Championships in Planica, my personal highlight of the season.
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Severin

Post by Severin »

The whole issue is just pointless.

Ammann was just the bit more intelligent. Every ski jumper, every single nation tries everything with the whole gear to gain that single percentage of advantage that makes you a winner.
There's only one word that comes into mind when you think of that whole discussion and that's envy.