Apology

Off-topic discussion & chatter.
Maciejo-96

Re: Apology

Post by Maciejo-96 »

I will write final time about it.
1. You absolutely don't have arguments that I use cheats. You suspect me because you are jealous that I can do better results than you fair. You can't accept it? That's only a game. I was playing, I play and I will play it without cheats.
2. You wrote that your records are (were) clean. LOL?! So what can I say about your movements in flight in, for example, Wisła or Bad Mitterndorf? And you blame it on to problems with mouse? Noooo. We are not stupid. And what about your online past? A lot of players know that you were cheating in online because you did results which were impossible to do clearly.
3. I remember that you wrote "i spammed tool on the site" - so you: had this app, and you wanted to large the group of cheaters. I am happy now that I did NOT download it and I don't use it to actual time... And of course, I will continue it.
4. You hope that I will remove my records? Never mind, I'm not going to remove it because I don't have any reason to do it. I am against cheating in game, so I have the right to feel better than players who have better results but with cheats.
5. I am absolutely for blocking any kind of cheat in this game. But I still don't understand why Jussi thinks that it's pretty much impossible. I propagate clear playing, wihout cheat tools.
6. You suspect me only because of gibbons... if you suspect me, you suspect Tomasz Karciarz, Georg Gasser, Dominik Miny, Sławek Urbankiewicz, Krzysztof Niechciał and other players doing gibbons, too... And you suspect yourself because you did in some last records gibbons... (and this shaking...)
7. I am honest person, in contrast to you. You lied me really often. You showed me picture with Total Length 3537.74 and next 3539.70 and you wrote something like that "some idiot must do it". I supposedly believed you but I didn't want to tell you that was your TL because I knew that was your TL. And about your words, it seems to be like you called yourself what I am not going to write. And you lied that Gasser is your best friend and that Jaluvka uses his account. Georg wrote me that he isn't your friend.
8. If you didn't care for the list as you did, your life might be lighter. You wouldn't get angry after my great records which were jumped fair.
9. I remember you had on signature words: "Dont call me a cheater if you have better records than me. Thats like 20 years old muscle man punching out 10 years old girl.".

So everything says for me. Much more players believes me than you. Thanks, that's all.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Schlieri89

Post by Schlieri89 »

Maciejo-96 wrote:I will write final time about it.
1. You absolutely don't have arguments that I use cheats. You suspect me because you are jealous that I can do better results than you fair. You can't accept it? That's only a game. I was playing, I play and I will play it without cheats.
2. You wrote that your records are (were) clean. LOL?! So what can I say about your movements in flight in, for example, Wisła or Bad Mitterndorf? And you blame it on to problems with mouse? Noooo. We are not stupid. And what about your online past? A lot of players know that you were cheating in online because you did results which were impossible to do clearly.
3. I remember that you wrote "i spammed tool on the site" - so you: had this app, and you wanted to large the group of cheaters. I am happy now that I did NOT download it and I don't use it to actual time... And of course, I will continue it.
4. You hope that I will remove my records? Never mind, I'm not going to remove it because I don't have any reason to do it. I am against cheating in game, so I have the right to feel better than players who have better results but with cheats.
5. I am absolutely for blocking any kind of cheat in this game. But I still don't understand why Jussi thinks that it's pretty much impossible. I propagate clear playing, wihout cheat tools.
6. You suspect me only because of gibbons... if you suspect me, you suspect Tomasz Karciarz, Georg Gasser, Dominik Miny, Sławek Urbankiewicz, Krzysztof Niechciał and other players doing gibbons, too... And you suspect yourself because you did in some last records gibbons... (and this shaking...)
7. I am honest person, in contrast to you. You lied me really often. You showed me picture with Total Length 3537.74 and next 3539.70 and you wrote something like that "some idiot must do it". I supposedly believed you but I didn't want to tell you that was your TL because I knew that was your TL. And about your words, it seems to be like you called yourself what I am not going to write. And you lied that Gasser is your best friend and that Jaluvka uses his account. Georg wrote me that he isn't your friend.
8. If you didn't care for the list as you did, your life might be lighter. You wouldn't get angry after my great records which were jumped fair.
9. I remember you had on signature words: "Dont call me a cheater if you have better records than me. Thats like 20 years old muscle man punching out 10 years old girl.".

So everything says for me. Much more players believes me than you. Thanks, that's all.
OMG stop it already guys :D I know you are angry for each other and want to do bad for each other but cant you just be peaceful? I had lot chat with some players and many call also YOU a cheater Maciej. As Heikki too. I think 50% of people in dsj like you both and other 50 not.

I find out that you 2 must have some kind of narcissism as you have huge number accounts and chat in internet, you are on all possible sites with your stuff! There was research: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 34396.html

READ it please! I can see from your action and speech that you have this kind of feature... And this is why you are so angry to each other! And I'm pretty sure you both lie a much. Isnt it just show for you, where you play most important role of movie, even more important than Jussi? Or at least what you think that is...
Michael

Post by Michael »

Maciejo-96 wrote:I will write final time about it.

Maciej, sorry I do not believe you. Because you seem need proof of ''being innocent'' from someone. Your talk is impressive, because of good english, but it's too through out. All you want is glory for yourself and you want to crush others. That does not act good. You must be failed at life or something since you do are that angry... Haven't you considered therapist?

Also: if Hex was cheater, why would not you be? As both your records are equal.
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

I promised that I won't write here, but sorry, but I must.
Michael wrote:and you want to crush others
That's words describing Heikki, sorry. Do you remember what he wrote meanwhile affair with he in online game?
I don't want to crush everyone. I admire a lot of top DSJ4 players of their results, but I'm not compare with mine.
I remember he tried to destroy my psychics, to make me depressed. And what? He failed.
And - I didn't fail in life, my life is good because I study in good school, with good marks (sometimes are bad, but what's a problem...). My behaviour contrasts to Heikki's behaviour.

@Schlieri89: The research cannot be about me. I don't try to be internet troll

Please believe me, I don't want to anyone bad. I am telling you truth. Some players know that Haikonen tried to shame me, which made me irritated. He was totally addicted to DSJ, mostly to lists.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen