Hi again!

Off-topic discussion & chatter.
SuperAdo111

Hi again!

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Hi guys! After long winter season , last season i decided to take break of this for few months. I was on many interesting locations, saw many things , rested (which is most important i guess) and now , i am back again. Started some jumping yesterday , and seems like i'll need some time to get in right shape , but i didn't forget it at all. Going to buy DSJOnline in next few days/weeks.

Btw , any new patches/versions planned for near future?
Bartek Palewicz

Re: Hi again!

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

SuperAdo111 wrote:Hi guys! After long winter season , last season i decided to take break of this for few months. I was on many interesting locations, saw many things , rested (which is most important i guess) and now , i am back again. Started some jumping yesterday , and seems like i'll need some time to get in right shape , but i didn't forget it at all. Going to buy DSJOnline in next few days/weeks.

Btw , any new patches/versions planned for near future?
LOL, i'm like in the same situation, but the difference is that you are a much better player :D
Maciejo-96

Re: Hi again!

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Heh :P i will do brake because of coming school and some chess tournaments. Probably i will back to jumping in October/November. Now, for recreation, i sometimes play DSJ3 but not as often as F1 Challenge 99-02. But the game what the most often i play are... SCRABBLE online xDD
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen