Problem with Fallout New Vegas

Off-topic discussion & chatter.
Bartek Palewicz

Problem with Fallout New Vegas

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

I have a little problem with Fallout New Vegas. I start the game and i play for something like 2 hours and then suddenly game crashes! I see blue screen of death and my computer turns off...

I have no idea what could cause this crashes. Have anyone experienced that? I checked my graphic card drivers, i have the latest. I was also searching in Google for solution, unfortunately i haven't found it.
Zmaster

Re: Problem with Fallout New Vegas

Post by Zmaster »

Blue screen of death appears usually when there is a error with memory. You can search help for common blue screen by writing down the memory region (ie. 0x00000000000E or similar) and google it with the game name. In many cases, though, the problem is damaged sector in memory bar, or in hard drive.
That's gotta hurt.
Bartek Palewicz

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

The weird thing is that i played this game one or two years ago and it worked ok. Then i uninstalled the game and i haven't made any changes about computer. Now it is as it was 2 years ago and the game crashes.
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

Then I am thinking more that it is some component that has sustained small damage over the years.
That's gotta hurt.