Deluxe Ski Jump Forum

The Official Deluxe Ski Jump Forum
It is currently 04 Mar 2021, 18:26

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 22 May 2012, 16:48 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
Hello every1 ! ;]

I start 2day my new hill... i will show you all proces!

Image

Second screen

Image

Update

Image

Update 2

Image

Update 3

Image

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2013, 18:34 
Offline

Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 15:24
Posts: 6
Hey, what's going on with that? You do those hills just for fun or it's possible to get them into the game?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013, 03:39 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
mat12345 wrote:
Hey, what's going on with that? You do those hills just for fun or it's possible to get them into the game?


It is possible, but I do not have enough skill in programming, this is the only thing that stopping my procces. (not excluded that in the future I will not do the game)

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013, 15:46 
Offline

Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 15:24
Posts: 6
Maybe ask Jussi if he could turn your projects into the life and share those hills for free (not included in the game), so license is not needed, and if he gets the license in the future, he could include the hills in the game. Isn't it that a good thing? Maybe somebody can talk with him?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013, 19:59 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
mat12345 wrote:
Maybe ask Jussi if he could turn your projects into the life and share those hills for free (not included in the game), so license is not needed, and if he gets the license in the future, he could include the hills in the game. Isn't it that a good thing? Maybe somebody can talk with him?


it's his game, so I understand that Jussi reluctantly cooperates.
If I made the hill on my own, copyright belong to me. Anyway check my new project! :D

Image

Image

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013, 20:08 
Offline

Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 15:24
Posts: 6
I ment if you give him your projects (example Harrachov hill). He has your permission to project but doesn't need permission of hill owner because he gives it for free, as a free gift to the game.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013, 20:24 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 18:46
Posts: 968
Location: Austria
liverpoolkd14 wrote:
it's his game, so I understand that Jussi reluctantly cooperates.
If I made the hill on my own, copyright belong to me. Anyway check my new project! :D


hi :) how much time do you invest averagely in one hill?

_________________
Image

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013, 20:38 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
skiflyer11 wrote:
liverpoolkd14 wrote:
it's his game, so I understand that Jussi reluctantly cooperates.
If I made the hill on my own, copyright belong to me. Anyway check my new project! :D


hi :) how much time do you invest averagely in one hill?


up to 3 hours , because I has been changing something all the time, already I have new idea in my head :D

(This hill has all right measurements, this is an additional impediment)

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2013, 00:51 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
mat12345 wrote:
I ment if you give him your projects (example Harrachov hill). He has your permission to project but doesn't need permission of hill owner because he gives it for free, as a free gift to the game.


That's right !

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2013, 01:57 
Offline

Joined: 01 Oct 2009, 13:49
Posts: 798
Location: Poland
hi
I've made small, fictional K-15 "for fun"
day view: http://puu.sh/20AHK
night: http://puu.sh/20AJE
both pictures are in 1920x1080 so i can't put in IMG tags :D

enjoy! :)

_________________
U3EDJgUY5B
#JS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2013, 03:42 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
@UP nice! :D

Small update, I think now it's looking much better, but still lot of work ;)

Image

updateX2

Image

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2013, 16:53 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 18:46
Posts: 968
Location: Austria
liverpoolkd14 wrote:
@UP nice! :D

Small update, I think now it's looking much better, but still lot of work ;)



wow great :D

do you still use blender for modelling your hills?

_________________
Image

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2013, 17:06 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
skiflyer11 wrote:

wow great :D

do you still use blender for modelling your hills?


Yes - Blender(2.65a),
I got 3DS Max (student version) but I do not like the interface, for now I don't wont to change from Blender -> 3DS Max.

Lets move the topic there: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5033

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2013, 19:54 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 18:46
Posts: 968
Location: Austria
liverpoolkd14 wrote:
skiflyer11 wrote:

wow great :D

do you still use blender for modelling your hills?


Yes - Blender(2.65a),
I got 3DS Max (student version) but I do not like the interface, for now I don't wont to change from Blender -> 3DS Max.

Lets move the topic there: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5033


whats the point of moving the topic?? :|

_________________
Image

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2013, 20:11 
Offline

Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 02:28
Posts: 269
skiflyer11 wrote:
whats the point of moving the topic?? :|


In this topic its really too many useless things, my point was to discuss there but place only picture with the models to the other topic (3D Projects | Ski jumping hills). This way we will get clearer view for other users.

_________________
Kowalbeats _ blz
http://www.soundcloud.com/kowalbeats

Gmina Lubawka!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group