Weather

Off-topic discussion & chatter.
TPo

Re: Latest screenshot from DSJ4

Post by TPo »

OlliT wrote:
bulwa11 wrote:Depends on the time zone. Still tommorow for me :P

AND it started snowing here, haha perfect :).
No snow in Finland so far :cry: Now I just want to know the time when it will be released so that I can set the alarm and don't have to sit here for like 10 hours like *refresh* *refresh* :lol:
You should move here. 20cm and counting :)
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

TPo wrote:
OlliT wrote:
bulwa11 wrote:Depends on the time zone. Still tommorow for me :P

AND it started snowing here, haha perfect :).
No snow in Finland so far :cry: Now I just want to know the time when it will be released so that I can set the alarm and don't have to sit here for like 10 hours like *refresh* *refresh* :lol:
Where do you live? Last winter in Helsinki was awesome, like 80cm. Not this one though. Off-topic, but hey - we're just excited :D
TPo

Post by TPo »

OlliT wrote:
TPo wrote:
OlliT wrote: No snow in Finland so far :cry: Now I just want to know the time when it will be released so that I can set the alarm and don't have to sit here for like 10 hours like *refresh* *refresh* :lol:
Where do you live? Last winter in Helsinki was awesome, like 80cm. Not this one though. Off-topic, but hey - we're just excited :D
Oulu. I dont like snow though, because the ice will be weaker and ice fishing is my hobby :)
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
bulwa11

Weather

Post by bulwa11 »

So how is the weather where you live ? In Poland there has been snow for 2 days this season :( and only 1-2cm... It started snowing now but the forecasts are bad... How about Finland and other countries ?

I love winter btw, and I hope to go to Finland or Norway someday to the arctic circle and see the polar night, and snow and of course the northern lights :D
iwo1333

Re: Weather

Post by iwo1333 »

[quote="bulwa11"]So how is the weather where you live ? In Poland there has been snow for 2 days this season :( and only 1-2cm... It started snowing now but the forecasts are bad... How about Finland and other countries ?

I love winter btw, and I hope to go to Finland or Norway someday to the arctic circle and see the polar night, and snow and of course the northern lights :D

Im unlucky im polish but i live in UK and there wasnt any snow this year
JakubJiroutek

Post by JakubJiroutek »

bulwa11 wrote:So how is the weather where you live ? In Poland there has been snow for 2 days this season :( and only 1-2cm... It started snowing now but the forecasts are bad... How about Finland and other countries ?

Also in the Alps is less snow. The temeperature is to high to conserve the snow so it melt too fast. I wish that the new year bring us much much snow.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

I'm in Serbia (but the coldest city(town or village) in Serbia) and we had snow 'bout start of december...
First was at October (start of Oct.) but only 2 days :)