K.O bug ?

Bugs in DSJ4.
maftei.alin

K.O bug ?

Post by maftei.alin »

Hello...
Today I jump with Tepes 146.5m in Garmish (over my PB) with fall in qualification round and don't qualify for K.O first round. In first Round KO I have jumped with Ammann same distance with fall and him qualify for second round....Why Tepes don't qualify and Ammann yes?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: K.O bug ?

Post by Jussi Koskela »

maftei.alin wrote:Hello...
Today I jump with Tepes 146.5m in Garmish (over my PB) with fall in qualification round and don't qualify for K.O first round. In first Round KO I have jumped with Ammann same distance with fall and him qualify for second round....Why Tepes don't qualify and Ammann yes?
No bug there. Crash rule does not count in the qualification round since we want exactly 50 jumpers for the first round.
maftei.alin

Re: K.O bug ?

Post by maftei.alin »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
maftei.alin wrote:Hello...
No bug there. Crash rule does not count in the qualification round since we want exactly 50 jumpers for the first round.